Friday, July 22, 2011

Living,Laughing,Saving - "Like" On Facebook! And THANK YOU!

I know I often have friends say that they forget to check the blog on a daily basis and are then disappointed when they miss out on a deal or a high value coupon.  I always suggest to "like" Living,Laughing,Saving on Facebook.

Although I do not update all of the blog posts to Facebook, I tend to do the *hot* deals so you can get a post update.  Plus it is a nice reminder when you are checking your Facebook page and you see a post from Living,Laughing,Saving!  Light bulb goes off and you come on over and check out all the posts for the day! *smile* (Okay, so maybe that's why I "like" pages on Facebook, otherwise I truly would forget!)

So, nuff said!  Head on over to Facebook and "like" Living,Laughing,Saving!

And if you like the blog, share it with your friends they just might like it too!

How to Share on Facebook:
*Scroll down and look to the left hand side
*Click on "Share"
*Then tell your friends what you want to about the blog and invite them over!

And a BIG thank you to each and every one of you for stopping by the blog, reading the updates on Facebook or even mentioning the blog to your friends.  I certainly enjoy sharing the deals I find (or are shared by you great readers) and I really LOVE hearing when I have passed on a tid bit that helps keep you Living,Laughing,Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment