Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saving - Kmart Toy Clearance Additional 50% Off?!

UPDATE: I did find LOTS of toys on an additional 50% off sale at the Sioux Falls store as well!

I was in Yankton today and stopped in to Kmart and found myself swimming in toy clearance!  And the best part is that there was a sign indicating it was an additional 50% off the lowest ticketed price!  I found some great deals, ranging from 50-90% off! 

GREAT time to stock up on birthday and holiday gifts.  If you have a little extra closet room to stash some great gifts for those on your gift list.

Here are just a few *hot* finds...but there was just too much to list!  I'm hoping that this is Kmart wide and we can find it at other stores.  Please confirm if you get out to Kmart this week!

My favorite find is this cute little puppy (my daughter is obsessed with dogs!).  Reg. $26.49, grabbed it for $2.50!!

Trio Race & Chase Flyers - $7.50

Polly Pocket Magic Fashion Stage - $9

Misc Leapster and Leapster Explorer Games - $10

And of course, products will vary by store...let us know what great deals you snag!

No comments:

Post a Comment