Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saving - Shopko Clearance Alert! 4th of July 90% Off!

While we are on the topic of clearance, I will throw out to those that may have a Shopko around that we found some great clearance deals on 4th of July holiday items & a Zhu Zhu pet toy.

Again products and availability will vary by store, but definitely some cute deals to be had if you find it at your store too!

One of my favorite finds were these cute girl's socks (that can can certainly be warn any time of the year) $.33 a pair!  I found these in the girl's section.

I also grabbed a super cute wooden red, white & blue stars "Welcome" sign, but did not get a picture of it.  So you will just have to take my word for it...but it ended up being $1.19! 

I also took a swing through the toy clearance, which still seemed a bit higher priced, however did find this Zhu Zhu pet toy for $1.99, normally $19.99 (so a savings of 90%)!

Keep your eyes posted and share your hot finds with the rest of the readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment